We are open! In an effort to make shopping at Knimble as safe as possible, we are implementing the following new practices and policies.
- We will be open from 11am-6pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday).
- Masks will be required for all staff and shoppers.
- To accommodate these challenging times, we are changing our buying policy to drop-off only. Here's how it works: Bring in your clothing to drop-off, between 11:00am-5:45pm on any open day. We are closed Tues and Weds. You do not need an appointment. Please limit your items to 30 per visit. We will process your order within 72 hours from the time of drop-off. You have 30 days to return for your order. You may return to drop-off again at any time as long as you do not have a pending order in the system. Click here for more details: https://knimble.com/pages/buy-sell-trade
- For check out, we have installed plastic barriers and extending our counter areas to create more space and protection for customers and staff.
- All staff have been provided with safety training and supplied with proper PPE.
- Prescribed checklists of disinfection protocol are carried out multiple times per day.
- We offer directional spacing signs and, as soon as the county lifts the ban on fitting rooms, we will open fitting rooms but close every other fitting room for added space. Check back here or email us for the latest status on fitting rooms.
- Our commercial grade ventilation system will be running at all times during store hours and we will have our doors open as often as possible for maximum ventilation.
- No-touch pay is enabled for those who choose Apple or Google touchless pay.
We know that trust is earned and we are working hard to ensure that we are fulfilling our responsibility to our staff and our community to keep everyone safe. We welcome all questions and feedback and hope to see you soon!