- Due to the many business challenges related to Covid, Knimble will be closing temporarily beginning January 12th and reopening April 1st. Thank you for your support and understanding.
- When we reopen, we will be open from 11am-6pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday). We will be accepting drop-off orders on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 11:00am-5:30pm. Click here for details and updates on our buying policy: https://knimble.com/pages/buy-sell-trade
- Masks are required for all staff and shoppers.
- For check out, we have installed plastic barriers and extending our counter areas to create more space and protection for customers and staff.
- All staff have been provided with safety training and supplied with proper PPE.
- Prescribed checklists of disinfection protocol are carried out multiple times per day.
- We offer directional spacing signs.
- All clothing that is tried on or returned will be held overnight before restocking.
- Our commercial grade ventilation system will be running at all times during store hours and we will have our doors open as often as possible for maximum ventilation.
- No-touch pay is enabled for those who choose Apple or Google touchless pay.
We welcome all questions and feedback and hope to see you soon!