Reopening July 25th!
Knimble will be reopening on Saturday, July 25th. In an effort to make shopping at Knimble as safe as possible, we are implementing the following new practices and policies.
- We will be open from 11am-7pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday).
- Masks will be required for all staff and shoppers.
- If you are a seller, our buying hours are 11-5 and our new daily limit on clothing to sell will be 30 items. Please bring items folded in plastic or paper bags.
- For check out, we are installing plastic barriers and extending our counter areas to create more space and protection for customers and staff.
- All staff will be provided with safety training and supplied with proper PPE.
- Prescribed checklists of disinfection protocol will be carried out multiple times per day.
- We will offer directional spacing signs and, as soon as the county lifts the ban on fitting rooms, we will open fitting rooms but close every other fitting room for added space. Check back here or email us for the latest status on fitting rooms.
- Our commercial grade ventilation system will be running at all times during store hours and we will have our doors open as often as possible for maximum ventilation.
- No-touch pay is enabled for those who choose Apple or Google touchless pay.
- We will be asking customers to leave their cloth bags at home and we will be offering free paper bags instead.
We know that trust is earned and we are working hard to ensure that we are fulfilling our responsibility to our staff and our community to keep everyone safe. We welcome all questions and feedback and hope to see you soon!